Bargain hunters, rejoice! While everyone knows to mark their calendars at the end of November for Black Friday, more than a few sites have done Canadians a solid and started posting their savings events early, and tons of deals are already live.
That’s right – starting now and running through Cyber Monday you’ll have access to hundreds of amazing deals, with major discounts on products from your favourite brands. And, many of the discounts will be on par with Black Friday prices, so you can score them early and skip stressing when the main event rolls around. Plus, it’s the perfect time to grab some gifts before the holiday season officially kicks off.
From kitchen essentials to clothing to electronic gadgets, Black Friday sales allow you to save on a ton of products. You’ll even see goodies from brands that rarely host sales.
P.S. We’ll be updating this post throughout the day to give you easy access to all the best early Black Friday sales.
Here are the best early Black Friday sales you can find in Canada.
- Amazon Canada: Black Friday deals aren’t *officially* on at Amazon Canada, but you’ll still find a ton of amazing discounts on stellar products in the days leading up to the event (like Fire TV Sticks and Sony Headphones). And, if you’re not ready to commit, you can add them to your wish list for Black Friday.
- Sheertex: This Montreal-based brand makes tights that never tear, and right now you can get them for up to 75% off. They’re totally rip-proof, so you’ll never be faced with runs in your stockings again.
- Monos: If you love travelling, this sale is for you. Right now you can get up to 30% off carry-ons, suitcases, and other jetsetting essentials with the code EARLYBF.
- Roots: Get yourself some new sweatpants, loungewear, or leather accessories from Roots at a whopping 30% off.
- Wayfair Canada: Looking to spruce up your home with new decor and furniture? Head to Wayfair Canada. You’ll be able to get up to 70% off pieces for your home, kitchen, office, and beyond.
- iRobot: iRobot has several robot vacuums on sale right now. Add one to your cart now and in a few weeks sweeping and vacuuming will be checked off your chore list for life.
- B, Halfmoon: This British Columbia-born brand is offering serious discounts (up to 66% off!) on all of its yoga and fitness gear. Whether you’re in the market for a bolster for restorative yoga or a new mat for your practice, you’ll find it here.
- Madewell: Update your wardrobe with stylish, timeless basics at a discount. You’ll get 30% off your purchase with the code LETSGO.
- Sundays: This Canadian furniture company will have you wanting to swap out your couch, dining table, and everything else in your home. The best news? Almost everything is up to 30% off right now.
- QE Home: If you’re looking to invest in a new duvet or linens, QE Home is the place to go right now. You can get up to 60% off sheets, towels, silk pillowcases, and more.
- The Source: Now’s the time to treat yourself to some new tech gadgets. From Apple Mac Book Pros to PlayStation controllers, you’ll find over 500 items on sale.
- Fossil: You can get up to 40% off select wallets, purses, and watches at Fossil. They make great gifts for others and for yourself.
- Linen Chest: From kitchen gadgets to home decor, you can get almost everything on your wish list at Linen Chest for up to 65% off right now.
- Canadian Tire: Right now Canadian Tire is offering deals on air fryers, Christmas trees, carpet cleaners, and a bunch of other useful stuff. You can save up to 50% and they’ll be posting new deals every week.
- Our Place: If you love aesthetic cookware, gift yourself some new pots, pans, and tableware from Our Place. You can get it all for up to 45% off — it’s their biggest sale of the year, so you won’t wanna wait.
- Best Buy Canada: Best Buy Canada has already started rolling out deals on big-ticket items like electric bikes and soundbars. You’ll want to keep an eye on their page if you love electronics.
And before the main event kicks off you’ll want to bookmark our Deals page — we’ll be covering Black Friday, Cyber Weekend, and Cyber Monday, so you’ll be able to find all the best deals in one place.
Disclaimer: The prices displayed are accurate at the time of publication. We’ll do our best to keep them as up-to-date as possible, but you may see slight changes.